Monday, 27 May 2013

Pumps Pumps Pumps did We mention Pumps ?











These are EXTREMELY CUTE pumps we found because our cousins wedding is fast approaching and we wanted to wear a  cute pair of pumps for us to strut around in! Sorry that we say pumps so much but it's just so addicting try it ? Pumps! Pumps! Pumps!













Tell us which one is your favorite in the comments section! If you find more you like put the link in the comment section or email  us at: sushicat117@gmail.com
And always remember to:
Live (life to the fullest)
Laugh (with your family & friends)
Love (your family & friends)
 ~Debby&&Lulu

    

2 comments:

  1. I like Picture 3 !!! <3 -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one too , it is so pretty but my favorite is the last one ! I love the bow and the blue lining !

    ReplyDelete