Hey, Hey, Hey it's Fat Albert! LOL NOT! (Like down below if you
know where that's from) actually its Lulu anyway I’m going to be doing this
thing were I talk to you about my current obsession. Right now I can’t get
enough of books, by Sarah Dessen to be exact. She is a great author. If you are
looking for a deep engaging read then she is the gal for you. Her books are not
only about romance, but they make you feel like you’re going on the journey
with the character as they find their way throughout the book. I am currently
reading This Lullaby which is extremely awesome and probably her best book yet.
It may sound sappy when I describe it but it’s actually not there really great books.
The way she just has an awesome plot
line for a book is literally amazing. I am not even giving her full credit she
just blows me away with her quotes and meaningful morals throughout the book. You
guys you should totally check her out. She is a really good read and she has
awesome quotes. Like: don't think, just listen - that’s from her book Just Listen.
Well catch you girls later and check out her books. Their everywhere!! Don’t
forget to tell your best friend, tell a monkey, and tell your Great Aunt Sally!
Whoever I’m here for you guys! Subscribe, like & comment!
My email is: Sushicat117@gmail.com
! Fill free to contact me whenever and however you like! Remember to Live,
Laugh & most importantly Love!
_ Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment