Wednesday, 25 September 2013

# Keep Calm And ...




 Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Guys, so have noticed that the keep calm posters, or whatever you call them have become really popular. So I thought I would post something about it. I not going to tell you guy the history of it, or whatever if you want to know that I will put a link to it and the end of the blog post. Well anyway I thought it would be cool if you guys found some random ones or even make some up yourself and  post it on Google plus so I can see it, make sure you use the # keep calm and (so I know how to find them)  , and it would be really nice though if you guys posted on my page.  The ones I like the most or find really cool or creative, I will give you a shout out on Google plus and the blog. So make them as creative, random, and awkward as possible. I thought this would be really cool because it’s seemed really popular and everyone seems to like it. There are really no rules to what you can make out of one, their all just really original and cool. At least I think so, so for the “contest" there are only 4 rules. 
1: you can only post 2 #keep calm and.... 
2: don't make fun of or post means things on other people #Keep calm and...
 3: if someone has the same one as you, don’t go all hater on them!
Great minds think alike?
4: have fun (sappy, I know) 
    
~ Lulu 


This is so perfect for the blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment