Saturday, 2 November 2013

YOU TUBE !

HOI <---- (a cool way to say hello )  , GALS (and possibly guys... ) ! Long time no blog , Si ,<--- ( Yes in Spanish ) ? Before I go rambling off topic  I wanna talk about ( DRUM ROLL PLEASE ) ..... YOU TUBE ! Yep , good ale you tube ! So must  of us know what you tube is and does  , Right ? If you don't click this link before reading any further : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube . Anyway so , the reason I'm bringing up you tube is because one of my closest and favorite  friends has  started to actually use YouTube  as in - she's  sharing  videos , and doing music covers and different things relating to music. Let's just say she music obsessed ! LIKE LITERALLY !  So look  no further if you need music cover entertainment and an  awesome face to go with it . Her videos are really cool and she puts  a lot of time in to them so if you don't mind checking out her
channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBgQhv_7pBlZEo5ZVtrFkw and one of her latest videos : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCXnpgoTy0  , it would mean a lot to her and me . Thank you guys so much ! Please remember to like , subscribe , and comment on this blog and her video ! . Thank you for everything gals !  I heart  you guys so much. Remember to always L.L.L  and keep hunting elephants ! <----- but not all the time , we don't want them endangered , now do ? XOXOXOX ! I'll keep posting ! :)
                                                                                      Forever and Always,
                                                                                                      Lulu && Lulu !

No comments:

Post a Comment